Training QMS Template
R 6 150,00
This Training QMS template of 31 policies and procedures assists training companies to design their training quality management system in a Seta-compliant and user-friendly way. The contents of these policies & procedures have passed accreditation site visits and audits at 18 of the various Setas.
TRAINING QMS TEMPLATE
Training Quality Management System
Summary: This QMS template of 31 policies and procedures assists training companies who need to design their training quality management system in a Seta-compliant and user-friendly way. The contents of these QMS policies & procedures have passed accreditation site visits and audits at 18 of the various Setas.
More Information: To be granted Seta accreditation, training providers need to have a documented set of policies and procedures that encapsulates how they manage the quality of their training. This is often a tedious process as training providers tend to have tacit or “unspoken” quality management built into the way they conduct their business: this is rarely explicitly documented. This comprehensive QMS example is intended to help you get maximum value from this process, while also helping you with your Seta compliance.
Who should use this Training QMS Template? Training providers and assessment centres seeking Seta/ETQA accreditation.
What does the template QMS consist of?
The Training QMS example includes the following:
- Quality Assurance Policy and Procedure
- Evaluation and Review Policy and Procedure
- Management System Review / Internal Audit Policy and Procedure
- Strategic Management Policy and Procedure
- Marketing Policy and Procedure
- Resource Management Policy and Procedure
- Financial Management Policy and Procedure
- Risk Management Policy and Procedure
- Staff Selection, Appraisal, Development and Promotion Policy and Procedure
- Administration Policy and Procedure
- Communication Policy and Procedure
- Document and Record Management Policy and Procedure
- Reporting Policy and Procedure
- Health and Safety Management Policy
- Registration & Accreditation Policy
- Learning Programme Development and Evaluation Policy and Procedure
- Learner Entry, Guidance and Support Policy and Procedure
- Course Delivery (Facilitation) Policy and Procedure
- Language Policy and Procedure
- Offsite Delivery Policy and procedure
- Work Site Management Policy
- Pre-assessment Policy and Procedure
- Assessment Policy and Procedure
- Re-Assessment / Repetition Policy and Procedure
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy and Procedure
- Moderation Policy and Procedure
- Learner Misconduct and Irregularity Policy and Procedure
- Appeals and Disputes Policy and Procedure
- Grievance and Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Certification Policy and Procedure
- Customer Service Policy and Procedure
What does this QMS document look like? The QMS template can be printed onto 129 pages.
What do you need to do to use the Training QMS template?
- Read the policies & procedures thoroughly to make sure you’re happy with the contents.
- Amend and adapt it to reflect your quality management processes: bear in mind your specific Seta’s requirements. This QMS document is editable, allowing you to make changes.
- Change “Training Provider” to the name of your company, as well as version numbers etc as described in the document.
- Distribute the policies & procedures to anyone involved with quality management in your company.
- The purchaser purchases the right to use this Training QMS template within the purchaser’s organisation. All intellectual property rights remain with Agreements Online’s product partner.
- The QMS template is intended to be used as a structure and guideline only. The policies and procedures need to be understood, adapted and implemented to suit the purchaser’s individual circumstances. The QMS documentation will not be ETQA compliant without this.
- The QMS template is to be used in conjunction with purchaser’s organisational human resource policies and procedures.
- The purchaser purchases the non-exclusive right to print, brand and change the QMS as required.
- The QMS template is protected by copyright. The purchaser may not sell, transfer or give a copy of the QMS template to any third party without prior written permission from the IP holder.
- As each Seta has its own requirements and idiosyncrasies, we cannot guarantee that the QMS will pass your Seta audit without adjustment. Check with your Seta to confirm their requirements.
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.