Residential Lease Agreement Documents – no agent
If you’re a landlord who leases out property then this Residential Lease Agreement pack is for you! The pack comprises of template property documents that include a Lease Agreement and Tenant Application Form.
Residential Lease Agreement Documents
No agent involved
Summary If you’re a landlord who leases out property then these Residential Lease Agreement documents are for you! The document pack comprises of the following rental property documents:
- Tenant Application Form
- Residential Lease Agreement
- Extension of Lease Agreement
- Letter of Demand for Rental
What do you need to do to use the Residential Lease Agreement Pack?
- Read the template documents to ensure that they suit your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Request your prospective tenant to complete the tenant application form before you consider signing a lease agreement with them.
- Use the Lease Agreement to conclude a contract of lease with your tenant. If the lease is renewed you can use the Extension of Lease to record the extension.
- If the tenant defaults in payment then you can waste no time in demanding the rental by using the Letter of Demand.
We cannot stress it enough: the best time for a landlord to address their risk is at the beginning of their lease. There’s no guarantee that your tenant won’t turn out to be a bad egg. But you can reduce your risk by making sure that your tenant checks out. Use these documents to get your tenant to sign an application form. Verify the tenant’s information, and conduct credit checks and references before you enter any agreement of lease or hand over the keys. And if you need any more incentive to ensure you have your residential lease agreement documents in order, read our article on evictions, published on Private Property: Evictions just became a whole lot harder.
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.