Performance Management Pack
If your business employs staff it is recommended that regular performance appraisals are conducted. In this way the company can monitor staff performance, give constructive feedback on areas that need improvement, and encourage staff development and improvement in performance.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISALS PACK
Summary A business that employs staff may make use of this Performance Management Pack to monitor staff performance and conduct performance appraisals.
Who should use these Performance Appraisal policies, procedures & appraisal templates? If your business employs staff it is recommended that regular performance appraisals are conducted. In this way the company can monitor staff performance, give constructive feedback on areas that need improvement, and encourage staff development and improvement in performance.
What does the Performance Management Pack consist of? This employee appraisal and performance management template pack consists of the following documents:
- Performance Management Policy
- Guidelines to completing the Job Description and Performance Appraisal
- Template Job Description
- Template Performance Appraisal Rating Form
What do you need to do to use the Performance Management Process & Appraisal Guidelines & Forms?
- Read the template performance management policy and documents, and adapt them for your requirements, where applicable.
- Ensure that all employees are appointed with a Job Description that clearly sets out the employee’s job requirements.
- Distribute the Performance Appraisal Rating Form & Guidelines to staff and managers for use when appraising employee performance.
- Ensure the Performance Management Policy is available to all staff.
Feel free to browse the Policies & Procedures category on our website for more sample employment policy & procedure templates.
Also viewed: Comprehensive Policies & Procedures of Employment
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.