Employment Contracts Pack
R 1 775,00
If your business employs employees in a variety of roles, including salaried, on commission, or on a temporary basis, then these template employment contracts may be used as part of your employment documents template pack.
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS PACK
Summary If you’re looking for basic employment contract templates then you’re at the right place! Businesses employing staff members in a variety of roles may consider using these standard employment contracts.
Who should use these Employment Contracts? If your business employs employees in a variety of roles, including salaried, on commission, or on a temporary basis, then these employment contracts may be considered.
What does the Employment Contract pack include?
The pack consists of:
- Employment Contract – Commission-based (with probation)
- Employment Contract – Salary-based (with probation)
- Temporary Employment Contract – Fixed-term
- Executive Employment Contract
- Employee Secrecy Undertaking
What do you need to do to use the template Employment Contracts?
- When appointing an employee, select the appropriate Employment Agreement example.
- Read the document to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make any changes that you may require.
- Add in the relevant details as indicated in the document, sign the agreement, and get your newly-appointed employee to sign as well.
- Note – it is also advisable to implement a set of Policies and Procedures of employment in your workplace, detailing various other company procedures and policies not covered in the Employment Contract.
- The Employee Secrecy Undertaking may be used together with any of the Employment Contracts.
Also known as: Contracts of Employment; Employee Appointment letter; Conditions of Employment; Employment Agreement
Also viewed: Employee Appointment Pack
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.