Confidentiality Agreement – 2 parties, Reciprocal
This Confidentiality Agreement, otherwise known as a Non-Disclosure Agreement or NDA, assists to protect the confidentiality of information disclosed between two people. This NDA provides for a reciprocal duty of confidentiality.
2 Parties – Reciprocal Protection
Summary This Confidentiality Agreement, otherwise known as a Non-Disclosure Agreement or NDA, assists to protect the protected, sensitive or confidential information disclosed between two people. This NDA provides for a reciprocal duty of confidentiality.
Who should use this Reciprocal Confidentiality Agreement? This non-disclosure agreement can be used if: you need to disclose confidential information to customers, business colleagues or any other person; you also need to be privy to their confidential information; and both parties want to protect the information and prevent people from distributing the information or using it for themselves.
This is a reciprocal NDA in that sensitive information disclosed by both parties is considered to be confidential and protected under the agreement. If only one person’s sensitive information is protected, then view our one-way Confidentiality Agreement.
What does the Confidentiality Agreement say? This reciprocal NDA:
- Generally defines what “Confidential Information” is protected
- Prohibits the Receiving Party from disclosing the information to others, or using it for their own benefit
- Provides the Disclosing Party with the right to claim damages if the Receiving Party breaches confidentiality
- Includes a non-circumvention clause
What does the Confidentiality Agreement look like? The agreement can be printed onto three A4 pages.
What do you need to do to use the Confidentiality Agreement?
- Read the NDA template to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Complete all details relating to both parties.
- Get the NDA signed by both parties.
Also viewed: Restraint of Trade Agreement
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.