Comprehensive Policies & Procedures of Employment
R 3 605,00
If your business employs staff, then these Policies and Procedures of Employment can be considered. The Policies & Procedures detail various issues pertaining to the terms and conditions of employment in the company.
COMPREHENSIVE POLICIES & PROCEDURES OF EMPLOYMENT
Summary A business employing staff can make use of these Comprehensive Policies and Procedures of Employment. Policies and Procedures help an employer to clarify how an employee is required to behave and perform in the workplace.
Who should use these HR Policies and Procedures? If your business employs staff, then these Policies and Procedures of Employment can be considered. The Policies & Procedures detail various issues pertaining to the terms and conditions of employment in the company.
What do the Policies and Procedures of Employment say?
These detailed Employment Policies & Procedures span 139 pages and consist of:
- Mission, vision and values statement
- Strategic goals
- Business Ethics policy
- Company Structure
- Contact details
- General conditions
- Recruitment policy
- Employee appointment policy
- Remuneration policy
- Performance management policy
- Leave policy
- Confidential information policy
- Recognition & reward policy
- Telephone policy
- Employment equity policy
- Travel policy
- Smoking policy
- Corruption, Gifts & kickbacks policy
- Mobile equipment policy
- Computer usage policy
- Study policy
- Dress code policy
- Additional employment policy
- Substance abuse policy
- Remote access policy
- Sexual harassment policy
- HIV/AIDS and chronic diseases policy
- Staff product purchases policy
- Turnkey policy
- Company vehicles policy
- Search & arrest policy
- Company safes policy
- Relocation policy
- Environmental policy
- Long service awards policy
- Company Communications Policy
- Retrenchment policy
- Disciplinary procedures
- Termination policy
The HR policies and procedures in their current form can be printed onto 138 pages.
What do you need to do to use the Policies and Procedures of Employment?
- Read the Policies and Procedures and change them to suit your requirements. Adjust and add further issues into the various documents as desired, and add additional policies where required.
- Complete the required information, such as mission and vision statements, strategic goals, company information and other information as specified in the documents.
- Distribute the Policies and Procedures to staff, and make sure that they are available to staff at all times. You may want to get your employees to sign a confirmation that they have received the policies and procedures.
We have a wide selection of South African employment contracts, agreements, documents and forms. Feel free to browse the Employment Documents category on our website for more employment document examples and templates.
Also known as: Employment Policies; HR Policies and Procedures
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.