TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT – PROJECT-BASED
A business employing a staff member for an undetermined but temporary period of time, where the employment relationship ends on the completion of a set of tasks, may consider using this standard employment contract.
Who should use this Employment Contract?
If your business employs staff on a project basis to perform a certain set of tasks, whereafter the employment relationship comes to an end, then this employment contract may be considered.
What does the agreement say?
The Agreement consists of:
- The Employer and Employee's details
- Commencement of employment
- Pension and medical aid funds
- Employee’s duties
- Working hours
What does the Employment Contract look like?
The agreement can be printed onto four A4 pages
What do you need to do to use the Employment Contract?
Read the document to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Add in the necessary details, as highlighted in the agreement (eg. names, salary etc), sign the agreement, and get your Employee to sign as well.
- Note – it is also advisable to implement a set of Policies and Procedures in your workplace, detailing various other company procedures and policies not covered in the Employment Contract.
Also known as:
- Contract of Employment
- Conditions of Employment
- Employment Agreement
- Temporary Employment Contract
- Project-based Employment Contract
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.