TRUCK / COMMERCIAL VEHICLE RENTAL AGREEMENT – LONG TERM
This Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement may be considered to contract with your Clients if you run a vehicle rental company that rents out trucks or other commercial vehicles on a long-term basis. It strives to set out the rights and obligations, set the boundaries on the extent of the lease, guard against unforeseen problems.
Why do I need a Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement?
A Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement strives to set out the terms of your relationship with Lessee of the vehicle, including the terms of payment and conditions of use of the vehicle. The Agreement provides that the Lessor of the vehicle will pay for insurance, as well as general repairs and maintenance on the vehicle. However, the Lessee is required to pay for other repairs outside of normal maintenance and fair wear and tear requirements.
What type of business should use a Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement?
If your business provides a long-term truck / commercial vehicle rental service to clients, then you may consider using this agreement to contract with your Clients.
What does the Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement say?
The Agreement consists of:
- Rental and Delivery
- Rates and Charges
- Excess and maximum kilometres
- Risk and Insurance
- The Driver
- The Cargo
- Maintenance, Service and Repairs
- Return of the Vehicle
- Waiver and Indemnity
- Breach and Termination
What does the Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement look like?
The agreement contains two sections, and can be printed onto 5 A4 pages. The two sections are:
- The terms and conditions
- Schedule: the schedule comprises the details of the lessee and the vehicle.
What do you need to do to use the Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Agreement?
- Read the document to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Complete the first page with the relevant details, get your Client to sign, and you sign in acknowledgement.
Also known as:
- Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Contract
- Truck / Commercial Vehicle Rental Terms and Conditions
- Truck / Commercial Vehicle Hire Agreement
- Truck / Commercial Vehicle Hire Contract
- Truck / Commercial Vehicle Hire Terms and Conditions
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.