EVENTS COORDINATION AGREEMENT
This Agreement may be considered to contract with your Clients if you run an events coordination business. It strives to set out the rights and obligations, set the boundaries on the services that you will be performing, and guard against unforeseen problems.
Why do I need an Events Coordination Agreement?
An Events Coordination Contract strives to set out the terms of your relationship with your Client, including the terms of payment.
What type of business should use an Events Coordination Agreement?
If your business provides an events coordination service to clients, eg. facilitating product launches, or organising weddings or parties, then you may consider using this agreement to contract with your Clients.
What does the Events Coordination Agreement say?
The Agreement consists of:
- Appointment to perform the services
- The fees payable (and terms of payment)
- Your obligations as a service provider to perform the services
- The Client’s obligations
- A breach clause
- General provisions
What does the Events Coordination Agreement look like?
- The agreement contains two sections, and can be printed onto two A4 pages. The two sections are: A details section: this requires you to fill in the client’s details, the scope of the services, and the pricing.
- The terms and conditions.
What do you need to do to use the Events Coordination Agreement?
- Read the document to ensure that it suits your requirements. Make changes as required.
- Complete the first page with the relevant details, get your Client to sign, and you sign in acknowledgement.
Also known as:
- Events Management Agreement
- Events Management Contract
- Events Coordination Contract
- Terms of Appointment – Events manager
- Terms of Appointment – Events coordinator
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.