Legal agreements and contracts online
GET YOUR LEGAL AGREEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS ONLINE… quickly and cost-effectively.
Getting legal agreements and contracts drawn up is usually experienced as expensive, time-consuming, complicated, and inconvenient. Not anymore. With Agreements Online you can get your legal agreements online, make any changes that you want, and have your business contracts and documents ready to use in no time.
The world is constantly changing and evolving, and with the advent of the internet, the law is no longer accessible only to the fortunate few. With Agreements Online you can manage your legal matters yourself without having to consult expensive lawyers every time you need a legal agreement template.
Thousands of satisfied customers have used Agreements Online because:
- Our business agreements are drafted in South Africa, by South Africans, in terms of South African law. Almost all of the online agreements and documents that you find on the internet have been created in other countries, by people who do not consider South African law when they draft their contracts. If your contract contains clauses that are prohibited by law, you could find the agreement and even the entire business transaction being declared null and void. So you may want to check the nationality of the website before downloading your contract!
- Business contracts offer you vital protection. Our customers know that having written agreements in place makes good business sense. However, most of the legal agreement templates available online offer only the bare minimum, and majority have been drafted in foreign jurisdictions. Our documents use the collective knowledge and experience of our specialist drafters to offer you comprehensive agreements that combine business imperatives with South African legal requirements.
- They’re easy to edit and complete. Our business agreements and documents are provided in Word format, which makes it easy for you to edit and customise them to suit your business requirements.
- You can understand our documents. Yes, they are written in English! Plain, easy-to-understand English. We don’t use Latin, complicated cross-referencing or pretentious wording. Our contracts are in plain language so that all the parties understand what they’re signing. This eliminates ambiguity and misunderstanding, and potentially avoids disputes and lengthy legal battles down the line.
- We offer a money back guarantee. If, after buying one of our agreements, you realise that it isn’t suitable for your needs then we will reimburse you what you paid for it. It really is that simple.
How to get your legal agreements and business contracts online:
Just follow our 3 easy steps!
Fast document search by clicking on the relevant category, or browse our comprehensive list of contract titles…
Download the legal agreement or contract…
Customise or change it according to your personal or business requirements…
Wedding Planning Contract
This Wedding Planning Contract can be used to contract with your clients if you run a Wedding Planning business. The Wedding Planning & Coordination Agreement sets out the parties’ rights and obligations, and specifies the terms and conditions on which the wedding planner’s services are to be performed.
Graphic Design Contract
This Graphic Design Agreement can be used to contract with your Clients if you run a graphic design business. The Graphic Design Contract sets out the parties’ rights and obligations, and specifies the terms and conditions on which the graphic designer’s services are to be performed.
Bookkeeping / Accounting Agreement
This Bookkeeping / Accounting Agreement can be used to contract with your Clients if you run a bookkeeping business or general accounting practice. The Bookkeeping Agreement sets out the parties’ rights and obligations, and establishes the terms and conditions on the which the bookkeeper’s or accountant’s services are to be performed.
Printing Terms & Conditions
These Printing terms & conditions can be used to contract with your Clients if you run a printing business. The Printing Agreement sets out the parties’ rights and obligations, and establishes the terms and conditions on the which the printing services are to be performed.
This Courier Agreement can be used to contract with your Clients if you run a courier business. The Courier Agreement sets out the parties’ rights and obligations, and establishes the terms and conditions on the which the delivery services are to be performed, including the terms of payment and limitations on the types of goods.
Candidate Application Form
This Application Form can be used by a recruitment company to obtain pertinent information from a candidate, such as qualifications and work history. The application form also includes the candidate’s consent to having credit checks and verifications performed on him/her using the personal details provided.